Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet lớn indicate the correct answer lớn each of the following questions.
Bạn đang xem: nobody called me yesterdayCâu hỏi:
Nobody called mạ yesterday, ……………….?
- A. didn't it
- B. do they
- C. didn't they
- D. did they
Lời giải tham ô khảo:
Đáp án đúng: D
Đáp án D Kiến thức: Câu chất vấn đuôi
Vế trước thắc mắc đuôi đem nghĩa phủ lăm le (Nobody) => thắc mắc đuôi ở dạng xác minh => loại A, C
Chủ ngữ vế trước là đại kể từ biến động “Nobody” => công ty ngữ ở thắc mắc đuôi người sử dụng “they”
Nobody called => did they?
Tạm dịch: Hôm qua chuyện chẳng với ai gọi tớ cả, đích thị không?
Mã câu hỏi: 274517
Xem thêm: experience đi với giới từ gì
Loại bài: Bài tập
Chủ đề :
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu chất vấn này nằm trong đề ganh đua trắc nghiệm sau đây, nhấn vào Bắt đầu thi nhằm thực hiện toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
Xem thêm: one piece anime 14
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation: sacrificed, laughed, cooked, explained
- Indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation: moon, foot, food, pool
- Indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress: defend, decent, precede, expand
- Indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress: initiate, epidemic, opponent, enthusiast
- Nobody called mạ yesterday, ……………….?
- This house ———————- in 1970 by my grandfather.
- What vì thế you know .......... him?
- The more I tried my best lớn help her, ……….she became.
- She has just bought ...............j
- When the quấn walked into the office, his secretary ______.
- She got the job...............the fact that she had very little experience.j
- ________ lớn help, we will have finished the work.
- ._______the distance was too far and the time was short, we decided lớn fly there instead of going there by train.
- She was pleased that things were going on _______.
- I was late for work because my alarm clock did not _______ .
- Peter______ a better understanding of Algebra phàn nàn we vì thế.
- The sight of his pale face brought ________ lớn me
- The children had to__________in the principal’s office after they took part in a fight.j
- In the formal interview, it is essential lớn maintain good eye.......... with the interviewers.
- The factory is fined for discharging dangerous chemicals into the river.j
- The new college is intended lớn improve the life chances of children in the inner thành phố.
- Children brought up in a caring environment tend lớn grow more sympathetic towards others.j
- It’s quite disappointing that some people still turn a blind eye lớn acts of injustice
- Janet wants lớn invite Susan lớn go lớn the cinema.- Janet: Do you feel lượt thích going lớn the cinema this evening?”- Susan: ______.”
- Baker and Barbara are talking about habits of women’ driving.- Baker: In my opinion, women often drive more carefully phàn nàn men.
- Few people under 30 will be able lớn imagine a time before the existence of mobile phones. Neither will they be
- They can also provide reassurance lớn people
- . Some people use mobile phones as a kind of barrier lớn unwelcome social contact; texting can signal your unavailability to
- Talking loudly on the phone while on public transport is thought lớn be rude and
- by many people in the UK.
- What is the passage mainly about?f
- The word alleviate” in paragraph 2 is closest in meaning to_____.
- The word It” in paragraph 3 refers to__________________.f
- According lớn the passage, the use of DBS_____________.
- All of the following are mentioned in the passage as concerns about the use of DBS lớn treat drug addiction in medical communities worldwide EXCEPT____
- Which of the following could be the main idea of the passage?f
- The word 'deemed' in paragraph 3 is closest in meaning lớn ....l
- According lớn the second passage, David and Myra Sadker of the American University
- According lớn the passage, which of the following is UNTRUE about gender stereotypes?f
- The word 'counteract' in the last paragraph could be best replaced by __.J
- What does the word 'that' r
- What can be inferred from the passage?r
- My brother usually asked mạ for help when he has difficulty with his homework.
- Tom’s jokes are inappropriate but we have lớn put up with it just because he’s the quấn.
- He was ví exhausted that he felt asleep at his desk.
- The last time I saw her was three years ago.r
- Would you lượt thích lớn come out lớn dinner with mạ tonight, Jenny?” Paul said.r
- I’m sure that they had practiced hard for the games as they won a lot of medals.r
- Nam was ví rude lớn them last night. Now he feels regretful.r
- He started computer programming as soon as he left school.r
XEM NHANH CHƯƠNG TRÌNH LỚP 12